This is a provisional visa which allows you to:
- stay in Australia until a decision is made on your permanent Partner visa (two years)
- travel to and from Australia (multiple entry)
- work in Australia
- study in Australia (no government support)
- enrol in Medicare.
- are married to an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen, or
- have been in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen for at least 12 months, and
- are sponsored by your spouse or de facto partner.
If you would like to discuss your eligibility for this visa, or how the visa requirements apply to your particular circumstances, please click below to book a consultation.