This is a temporary visa which allows you to:
- study a CRICOS registered full-time course in Australia.
- you have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia
- appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia have been made (if you are under 18 years of age)
- you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily
- you have appropriate English language skills (when required)
- you have enough money to pay for your course fees, travel and living costs while you are in Australia
- you have adequate health insurance while in Australia
- you meet health and character requirements
If you would like to discuss your eligibility for this visa, or how the visa requirements apply to your particular circumstances, please click below to book a consultation.